Black Rubber Belts - Remastered


Reskins vanilla belts in a dark rubbery style. Cosmetic changes only. Now updated for 2.0 and 2.1, with compat options! All credits go to the original mod's author, Deadlock989. I'm merely reuploading and revamping the mod for 2.0/2.1. Deadlock989, if you are reading this, please contact me about options regarding the existence of this port/update.

Tweaks
7 hours ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.90K
Logistics

i [Added] Option for change belt color

2 months ago

I love all the option for rails and arrows you have.
would be nice to have an option to change belt color for lighter black or even vanilla color.

2 months ago
(updated 2 months ago)

I have a big update planned that will bring 2 new options for styling belts: full paint and prismatic (loosely based on prismatic belts).


The update in question is sort of stuck in a rut for various reason (including scope creep). I'll try to wrap everything up and upload it in the coming weeks.
I might add a lighter black as an option, but no promises. Thank you for your patience.

2 months ago

oooh those look awesome. can't wait to try them out. take your time <3

a month ago

The belt styles I showcased in my previous message are part of update 2.4.1 which has been released. :)

New response