|Created:||1 year, 6 days ago|
|Latest Version:||18.0.4 (9 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.17 - 0.18|
Adds biter egg nests to the map in addition to normal biter bases. When destroyed they will release a number of either evolution appropriate biters/spitters or worms.
- The biter egg nests can have their frequency set with a simple mod setting, ranging from rare to everywhere.
- When a biter egg nest is destroyed either biters/spitters or worms will be released based on mod chance settings. If an egg nest contains biters/spitters it is either all biters or spitters.
- The number of biters/spitters or worms is based on a configurable min/max range for the small and large biter egg nest sizes.
- All enemy types will be evolution appropriate and match the games current evolution ranges.
- Killing egg nests does not increase evolution and they only react when killed.
- Egg nests are on the enemy team and so will be targeted by turrets and players auto target fire.
- If BigWinter mod is present the egg nests have a snowy feel to them.
Events and Remote Interfaces
Called when an egg nest is destroyed, but before anything is created in its place by the mod. Includes the values:
- actionName: either the value "biters", "worms" or nil if no action type has been selected based on chance.
- surface: the LuaSurface of the destroyed nest
- position: the Factorio Position of the destroyed nest
- force: the LuaForce of the destroyed nest
- entityType: the name of the destroyed nest, either "biter-egg-nest-large" or "biter-egg-nest-small"
- killerEntity: the entity that killed the nest if known
Remote Interface "biter_eggs", "get_egg_post_destroyed_event_id"
Returns the event ID for the "BiterEggs.EggPostDestroyed" event.
Thanks to Hornwitser for some egg nest graphics.