Heavy Truck

Adds an armored, heavy truck to the game that can carry a lot of cargo at the expense of a lot of fuel.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

i Can the "other vehicle rebalaces" be made optional?

3 years ago

I really like this mod. Factorio can use a heavy road vehicle that's not also a tank. However, killing the inventory of the Car and the Tank makes this mod a no-go for me. Can you make those adjustments optional in the Mod menu in some fashion?

3 years ago

I'm a little behind on my reply, but kinda sorta. I just took them out. Modding factorio has kind of gotten away from me, but I'm keeping them up to date as best I can until it requires actual effort to update them. I know the feeling of a mod that you've gotten so used to just getting abandoned, and I've always hated that, so I'm trying to keep up.

3 years ago

Thank you for the response regardless :) I've tried a fair few vehicle mods in the interim, and I've noticed that a few have Mod Options for vehicle inventory overrides. I would recommend doing that, but I suspect that might be a bother if you're not actively modding. Either way, thanks for the heads-up.

New response