Bigger Artillery

Adds a bigger artillery with intercontinental range. -Highly customizable -Should be compatible with all mods -Manual and auto mode

Content
6 months ago
Combat

i Amount of shots

6 months ago

Hi. Love the mod. Especially in conjunction with Warheads. However, 3 20t nukes launched at 1 base is a tad overkill. Is it possible to reduce the amount of shots it takes at a base in auto mode?

6 months ago

I thought about just adding an option to control the ammunition amount in the settings. To my surprise, I already implemented this, but I left the setting on hidden.
Now there is a setting in the main menu that you can adjust to your needs. You can also use a power switch and a chest to do more advanced stuff.
It seems to use the ammunition better if it has less. Or maybe combine one nuclear shot combined with multiple normal (and multiple Big Berthas) to clear off the remaining nests.
I hope I was able to help you. Have a nice day :)

6 months ago

Just wanted to say thank you for the update. Indeed, setting max ammo slots and max ammo stack to 1 and building more berthas solved my issue. Now every minute or so there is a nuclear detonation on a different nest. :)

New response