Bigger Artillery

Adds a bigger artillery with intercontinental range. -Highly customizable -Should be compatible with all mods -Manual and auto mode

Content
6 months ago
Combat

g Shell speed

1 year, 11 months ago

Been using this mod for a while now and love it.
I'm wondering is there any way to speed up the travel time of the artillery shells ?
With the vast range of Big Bertha it would really help. Even just a 2x increase would be great.
Thanks..

1 year, 11 months ago

I am not sure, I didn't find a way. It could be that the speed is a property of the ammo entity (the bullet). But you can change the shooting speed from the artillery. When you decease it, it will shoot more often.
You can find this setting in the mod settings under “Shooting Speed”.

1 year, 11 months ago

Thanks for the reply. I'm ok with range and shooting speed it was just the travel speed of the shell that bugs me. I have a Spidertron with several exoskeletons that can run as fast as the artillery shells fly. I know there are mods that change the travel speed of explosive & nuclear tip rockets, I was hoping something could do that for artillery shells.

1 year, 11 months ago

Mhh you could send me those mods and I could try to reverse engineer them and implement it in my mod :)

1 year, 11 months ago

Modular Turrets is one with faster rockets adds solid fuel to the build recipe. True Nukes mod has very large yield nuclear rockets that are slowed down to allow time to exit the blast radius. Hope that helps.

New response