Bigger Artillery

Adds a bigger artillery with intercontinental range. -Highly customizable -Should be compatible with all mods -Manual and auto mode

Content
6 months ago
Combat

g [Solved]compatible with hero turrets?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I cannot seem to open the big bertha window to change modes. I've moved the inventory window all over the place to see if it is hiding when I click on the big bertha but I'm not seeing it. I wonder if it's cause it's somehow not compatible with hero turrets which gives each turret a new designation?

I saw the other message posted a month ago and I've moved that window around all over the place and don't see any hidden windows or anything.

2 years ago

I tested your mod and can see the problem. When the Big Bertha reaches level 1 it is replaced, that means that the normal big-artillery-turret entity is deleted, and a different entity is placed.
The consequences of that are that the power connector is deleted, and the menu cannot be opened.
So at the moment it is not compatible. I will look into that.

2 years ago

Thanks for replying.

Also, thanks for big bertha. she definately pushes all the biters away and let's me grow my factory :)

1 year, 11 months ago

I was able to modify the HeroTurrets mod to exclude the Bigger Artillery mod and posted a thread in the discussion forum of the HeroTurrets mod.
Unfortunately, I have not received an answer so far. Maybe the problem will be solved in the future.

6 months ago
(updated 6 months ago)

New response