Bigger Artillery

Adds a bigger artillery with intercontinental range. -Highly customizable -Should be compatible with all mods -Manual and auto mode

Content
6 months ago
Combat

g [Solved]Manual Mode

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I've tried everything to find Manual Mode and have had no success. I see a pic of a UI with the option to select manual mode in this mod portal but there are no key bindings to bring up this UI and when I click on the big gun all that is visible in the UI is ammo slots. I've also searched in research to see if I'm missing a tech for manual mode but nothing. When I open the logistic filter for a storage chest, there are 2 bigger artillery options, Big bertha and Manual Big bertha, but I don't see an option to craft the Manual one. I have built a bunch of the only one I'm able to but am missing out on the option of manual mode so I don't waste 3 nuke artillery on 3 small worms. Please let me know what I'm missing?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

The menu pops up on the top left of the screen when you click the Big Bertha. Depending on how many mods you have installed, it is shifted to the center. The window is closed with “E” or the button “Close”.

In this picture, the inventory window is over the menu. You can either move the inventory window or close it with the “x” to access the Manual-Mode menu.

2 years ago

Oh god. Several thousand hours in Factorio and that just slipped by me. I spent over an hour trying to figure out what I was missing. Thanks so much.

2 years ago

No problem ^^

New response