Bigger Artillery

Adds a bigger artillery with intercontinental range. -Highly customizable -Should be compatible with all mods -Manual and auto mode

Content
6 months ago
Combat

i [Solved]Compatibility with Atomic Artillery Remote

2 years ago

Hello,

I am aware this mod is compatible with 'Atomic Artillery', but would it be possible to extend this to 'Atomic Artillery Remote' as well? I believe the reason for incompatibility is that the remote mod changes the item ID for the artillery shells, which makes them unable to be loaded into Big Bertha. It would be really nice to combine that separate remote functionality with this mod.

As a programmer I'm not familiar with Lua, but I'll try taking a look into the source code myself to see if that would be hard thing to add myself.

[deleted message]
2 years ago

Hey,

the Atomic Artillery Remote changes the “ammo-category” from the Atomic Artillery Shell (from “artillery-shell” to “atomic-artillery”). The Big Bertha consumes the “ammo-category” “artillery-shell”. (That’s the normal artillery ammo).
I think I cannot change anything that the Big Bertha allows two ammo categories (artillery-shell, atomic-artillery). I think you could create a new artillery based on the Big Bertha that consumes ammo-category=atomic-artillery.
The optimal solution would be a remote that checks which ammo is loaded.

New response