Bigger Artillery

Adds a bigger artillery with intercontinental range. -Highly customizable -Should be compatible with all mods -Manual and auto mode

Content
6 months ago
Combat

g [Solved]Disabled by script ?

2 years ago

First : Thanks for the mod !!!

I enabeld your mod in an ongoing game with Space Exploration ; i build a few Big Berthas , but they are "Disabled by Script " .
What does that mean ? Can i manually enable them ?

2 years ago

First : Thanks for the mod !!!

I enabeld your mod in an ongoing game with Space Exploration ; i build a few Big Berthas , but they are "Disabled by Script " .
What does that mean ? Can i manually enable them ?

So,i deconstruct the big bertha , but the radius is still visible.

2 years ago

"Disabled by Script" is normally the status when it doesn’t have enough power. Does it have sufficient power? (10MW)
Hmm the radius should disappear when the Big Bertha is deconstructed.

2 years ago

I have plenty of Power; but the symbol for "no power" is blinking even if it is covered in the blue from electic power poles....

2 years ago

Hm I can't say what the problem is :(
If you want you could send me your save-game and I could check why it is not working.

2 years ago

Nice !!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/znzi4rd7yhvbppj/Anfang004BigBertha.zip?dl=0

But be aware , it is heavily modded :-)

2 years ago

Nice and huuge base. Took some time to download all mods xD
When you hover with your mouse over the bottom of the Big Bertha you can see the Big Bertha power connector. This red rectangle needs to be powered. You can place the power pole more near or use a substation. Both worked for me.
When I deconstruct the Big Bertha the radius also disappears. Maybe that was a bug but I think a restart should fix that.

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

:-)
Thank you very much !!!!
I will try tomorrow....

Have a nice weekend and stay safe !!!

I could not wait . :-)
It is amazing , thank you so much !!!
I will try to kill all biters on Nauvis and than build a mega,mega factory....

2 years ago

haha thanks :)

Have a nice weekend too.

New response