Bigger Artillery

Adds a bigger artillery with intercontinental range. -Highly customizable -Should be compatible with all mods -Manual and auto mode

Content
6 months ago
Combat

i [Solved]Bit more-acurate info

3 years ago

Hello,
nice mod, BIT overpowered but fun. With Bobs Atomic shells it get insane kills count super fast and explore "whole world".

Bit more info in mod description should be better: It have 12,5 times more range than vanilla artillery (2800 auto; 3500 manual + research bonuses!) (Or/and add screen of stats)

• IMO it is super cheap it can be many times more expensive.

Empty shell casing animation seem to be normal size, if it can bee bigger to match building it will be much more satisfying - but it is minor detail.

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

Unfortunately, I didn’t really find a way to just scale the whole object. Some graphics are not quite correct. For example, the reflection on the barrel, the size of the explosion and the shells are still the same.

Maybe I will change the crafting recipe in the future when 1.1 stable is released and I could add a custom range setting under the mod settings.
I would also like that it needs power, but I really don’t know how to do this. Maybe I will implement that later too.

New response