3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Power

g Thanks

4 years ago

Thanks for bringing it up again.
Fits perfect in https://mods.factorio.com/mod/IndustrialRevolution

4 years ago

Is this the Similar to the Big Wooden Pole from BioIndustries? I always wanted that as a separate mod.
Thanks for this.

4 years ago

Sure thing, Steinio. Jamiech1, not sure, but this is just a revival of Klonan's mod from v15.

4 years ago

It looks the same as that one and it works great. I had to change it a bit to get it to work with Industrial Revolution mod because it also has a Big Wooden Pole. (That one looks completely Different.) I renamed the one in this mod to kl-big-wooden-pole in the same fashion that BioIndustries named it bi-big-wooden-pole. Maybe I should have called it el-big-wooden-pole. I did notice that Klonan's name was the .json file as the author.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

OK, cool. Yep. I didn't change the author in the json, but I couldn't find a way to give him author credit on the mod portal other than to just mention him in the description. Other than that I just fixed the connection points.

4 years ago

I just found that adding .fast_replaceable_group = "electric-pole" to the entity code in this mod, I can now use the upgrade planner to convert between the big-wooden-pole in this mod with the bi-big-wooden-pole in the Bioindustries mod. (I had to do the same for the Bioindustries mod.)
It appears that the poles in the base files are also added to the "electric-pole" fast replaceable group.

4 years ago

Thanks for bringing this one back. I always like this mod.

4 years ago

Cheers!

New response