Big Factories

by Jorn86

Inspired by WhistleStop Factories: Spawns massive furnaces and assembly machines around the map to make the game all about building trains to connect them. Supports buildings from Bob's and Angel's, including labs.

Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

b Insane size Big Lab 2

3 years ago
(updated 3 years ago)

When I crafted a Big Lab 2 (Bob's Tech), I had my map settings so that the big factories were only 4x the size of their normal variants. The hitbox of the Big Lab 2 was the right size, but the graphic was more like 20x the normal Lab 2's size. My mod list:
Arborium Renewed, Big Lab, Big Laser Turret, Black Market 2, Bottleneck, Burner Leech, Catmod Reborn, Change Map Settings, Construction Drones, Copper Circuit Wires, Crafting Speed Research, Deadlock's Research Notifications, Deadlock's Stacking for Bob's, Deadlock's Stacking for Vanilla, Deadlock's Stacking Beltboxes and Compact Loaders, Dectorio, DiscoScience, Electric Train, EvoGUI, FNEI, Factorio LAN, Factorissimo 2, Factorissimo Alternative Look, Flare Stack, Flow Control, GDIW, I Robot, Infinizoom, Item Upgrades, Joe's Linear Research Cost, Modular Chests, Large Lamp, Math Coprocessor, MxlChievements, Nicer Fuel Glow, No Freeplay Cutscene, Realistic Reactor Glow, Recipe Book, Roboport Big Pole, Scanning Radar, Squeak Through, Stone Water Well, Stormwalls, The Big Furnace, Thicker Lines, Time Tools, Todo List, Ultimate Belts, Vehicle Snap, Warehousing, WhereIsMyBody, Wood Gasification, Better Crafting Queue, Big Factories, Blueprint Flip and Turn, Bob's Equipment, Bob's Adjustable Inserters, Bob's Library, Bob's Modules, Bob's Tech, Bob's Vehicle Equipment, Bob's Warfare, Burner Fuel Bonus, Circuitissimo, Deadlock's Stacking Icon Update, Memory Storage, Even Distribution, Extended Descriptions, Eye for an Eye fixed, Far Reach, Factorio Library, Infinite Resources- Depletion, Inserters with eyes, Logistic Memory Storage, Longer Underground Belts (Aligned), Mini Machines, Miniloader, Pipelayer, Playtime, Power Combinator, QoL Research, Research Queue: The Old New Thing 0.18.34 fix, RoboSubStation, Rusty's Locales, Show Max Underground Distance, stdlib, techno, Text Plates, There Is My Ghost, and What is it Really Used For.
Note: this is a problem because it was covering some of my base up.

3 years ago

I see a mod called Big Lab in that list. Any chance that's causing the problem?

3 years ago

I can't imagine how, but I'll check.

3 years ago

Ok, I removed Big Lab, and the problem is still occurring.

New response