- Upgraded to Factorio 0.18
- Removed optional dependency (compatibility) with Angel's mods, as they are not yet updated for 0.18. I'll restore them when they are updated.
- Fixed animation speed of big chemical plant smoke. If there are more animations that are way too slow, please make an issue on the mod portal. If I can find more cases like this one, I might be able to make a proper fix instead of an exception for this single case.
- Added the Electro Whinning Cell from Angel's Refining
- Added the Washing Plant from Angel's Refining
- Fixed that centrifuge recipes are added to the normal assembler, if the setting is enabled
- Made spawned factories indestructible, to prevent biters from destroying them before you even see them. There's a setting to disable this option, for if you don't have the mining setting enabled, are playing without biters, and want to be able to remove spawned factories. This feature will only apply to newly spawned factories, not to factories that were spawned before this update. Loaders might still get damaged or destroyed, but you can regenerate them using the loader tool in the shortcut bar.
- Removed big version of bob's distillery to resolve issue with fluid connections. It might be re-added later, if I ever get the connection points calculations right.
- Resolved some issues with fluid connections. If you still have issues, make a thread on the mod portal and upload your save game, so I can investigate which mod setting combinations still give issues.
- Fixed that the mod config wasn't initialized properly when loading a save, causing errors when spawning new big factories.
- Changed the internal names of big factory entities, items, recipes and technologies. If big factories have gone missing after this update, *don't save your game* and make a thread on the mod portal.
- The big factories will now be automatically based on the best/fastest base entity of its type, taking mod settings into account. For example, it will use the Assembling Machine 3 from vanilla, but the Assembling Machine 6 from Bob's instead if you have it installed. Changing active mods should automatically use the new base entity for all existing big factories.
- Moved the big factory recipes (if enabled in mod settings) to their own subgroup in the production crafting tab.
- The amount of original buildings needed for Big factory recipes is now equal to the speed modifier setting, instead of hardcoded 40.
- Added setting to disable generating loaders.
- Added tool to manage loaders for existing big factories. Normal mode resets and regenerates all loaders, alt mode (shift) removes selected loaders. Note that loaders can also be removed by picking them up, but the tool is a lot faster for removing multiple loaders.
- Added setting to suppress generating loaders on positions with fluid boxes.
- Fixed that the mod sometimes sent a `script_raised_built` event with `nil` entity, causing crashes when used with other mods that received the event.
- Added labs
- Added more buildings from Bob's and Angel's
- Generated loaders are now always input. You can manually rotate them and choose where you want the output. Loaders can be filtered, for when you have recipes with multiple solid outputs.
- Added energy required (build time) to big building recipe.
- Tweaked some spawn ratios: Angel's smelting buildings will spawn twice as often.
- Initial release. Adds big versions of most crafting machines.
- Optional support for most of Bob's and Angel's mods.
- Configurable speed and size factors.