Better poles ranges

This mod changes literally nothing except power poles settings (range and wire reach) to provide more comfortable coverage for your base. Values are similar to K2 ones.

Utilities
8 months ago
Power

g Why are your pole ranger betterr?

8 months ago

This is your first mod. and I am happy about new mod developers.
and is not an attack against you, just my thoughts on "again a mod that does the same"

Why are your pole ranger betterr? thats only my thougs because naming of your mod.
Make it configurable, then it will be better for all users. But since there are already some mods that do this, you really need to be better.
If the ranges your personall favorites, then the mod should be named by your name.
You will find even more to customize it to your personal needs, will you then create a "better" mod each time?
Create a single one with all with your personal changes.

Generall if you name a mod, think global. do need all users this change?. is this mod better as other?,

if you have questions feel free to contact me
Best regards
Kux

8 months ago

Thanks, Kux, I'll keep this in mind while naming mod next time. Just was needed in simple name and decided to go "in line with others" about it.
Later on maybe I'll add configuration and some other minor tweaks, but for now it's just as simple as it could be.

Also it was kinda like mods portal testing for me before bigger mods publishing tbf.

8 months ago

I wish you much success and especially a lot of fun while learning

New response