Better Cargo Planes

This mod aims to improve the Cargo Plane from the Aircraft mod by adding an Equipment Grid as well as two upgraded versions of the Cargo Plane.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

i ✔️Krastorio 2 Support

3 years ago

There's quite a few vehicle upgrades that can't be placed into the grid for the better cargo planes that come with Krastorio 2. Most of the laser weapons, batteries and solar panels it offers are unable to be put into the grid. Not sure if this is intended or if Krastorio 2 support is planned in an update, just wanted to give you a heads up

3 years ago

I'm currently in an Exam period, so I don't have a lot of time to put into this suggestion.

I don't believe it would require a lot time, but it's time I don't have right now to work on this side-project. Maybe in about a month (Or possibly sooner - or even later, as it's likely I forget)

Thanks for the suggestion tho

3 years ago

"robot-interaction-equipment", "vehicle-robot-interaction-equipment" is what I added in to allow it for the better and even better cargo planes for the roboports to work.

"vehicle-equipment" for the rest of the vehicle equipments.

Just a lua update Modernkennnern

3 years ago

Released an update now that adds Krastorio 2 Support (as well as updated it to 1.1 and added support for AAI)

New response