Better Cargo Planes

This mod aims to improve the Cargo Plane from the Aircraft mod by adding an Equipment Grid as well as two upgraded versions of the Cargo Plane.

Content
2 years ago
0.17 - 1.1
Transportation

g ✔️Adjustable inventory

3 years ago

Wondering if title is possible? Currently I use the mod that lets me adjust my inventory to 1k, would love to be able to do that with the cargo planes that way when I'm getting stuff to build I can load up identical inventories.

3 years ago

I'll look into adding a config option for inventory size, but I can't promise anything - I haven't looked at the code in over a year now (the update 4 months ago was simply a version number change)

3 years ago

I've now implemented this change. ..I hope
I've added a config to change the size of the inventory to the cargo planes - on a plane-by-plane basis, including the default one from Aircraft

Thanks for the suggestion!

3 years ago

That was quick! Thanks! It works great! Now I can spend less time moving between chests to empty/fill when I clear trees and stamp out blueprints. This is going to save a lot travel time.

3 years ago

I got an Email and had nothing else to do, so figured I might as well update this mod I haven't looked into since I made it originally

This thread has been locked.