|Created:||5 months ago|
|Latest Version:||2.0.0 (7 days ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.17 - 0.18|
Bob's Integration is removed from 0.18 releases, until Bob's Mods are updated!!
Adds Balancer Parts, that can be placed into the world to balance all adjusting belts, underground-belts and splitters. Placing multiple Balancer Parts next to each other, will connect them and the belts from all Balancer Parts will be used.
Balancer Parts work in every direction. So every belt, underground-belt or splitter that is facing toward any Balancer Part is used as input. And every belt, undground-belt or splitter that is facing fromwards any Balancer Part is used as output.
- I am using "entity-with-force" as base. This Entity (Balancer Part), will connect to the nearby Balancer Parts and create a complex structure. This complex structure also holds all input and output lanes. So no calculations for adjusting belts are needed in the tick.
- The tick function is called once for every complex structure and not for every Balancer Part.
- To save even more time, i don't run with on_tick(), but in on_nth_tick(). Everytime a belt/Balancer Part is added/removed, the nth_tick is newly calculated and the tick-handler is updated.
- In conclusion Balt Balancer is even faster than factorissimo2. I had big scaling in mind while creating the mod and in my worlds it runs smooth.
Belts, that run every tick
Some belts are running every tick, even if they could be ran a little bit slower. This is, so the output-belts are fully compressed. Belts, that have to run for example ever 2.666... ticks, are run every tick.
- Basic Game - Express Transport Belt (Blue). Downed from 2⅔
- Bobs - Fast Transport Belt (Red). Downed from 2⅔
- Bobs - Turbo Transport Belt (Purple). Downed from 1.6
- Bobs - Ultimate Transport Belt (Green). Downed from 1⅓
- Is compatible to IndustrialRevolution. Has completly changed recipes, so Balancer Parts are available in the early-game. Only 0.17 compatible versions.
- Has additional recipes and technologies for "Bob's Logistics mod" and "Bob's Metals, Chemicals and Intermediates".