Schmitt | Beautiful Bridge Railway: Straight! Length-Limit! πŸš„πŸŒ‰

This mod is a copy of the mod Beautiful Bridge Railway by author kapaer. The only differences are that here curved rails can't be placed on water and when placing straight bridges there is a maximum bridge length. This maximum bridge length is 20 tiles by default but can be changed to any other number.

Content
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Logistics

b Crash

a month ago

my friend tried placing curved rails with the rail item from this mod and for some reason it reliably crashes our game every time.

a month ago

my friend tried placing curved rails with the rail item from this mod and for some reason it reliably crashes our game every time.

I tried it. With my modpack I have no problems. Check your \AppData\Roaming\Factorio\factorio-current.log file if it tells you which other mod interferes with this mod.

a month ago

i went through the log for all mentions of the mod name but it doesnt show anything which would indicate an inteference.
no errors and no warnings.
log looks the same as if i would load only this mod (if we ignore the other mods im using which are obviously mentioned).

a month ago

So you get the crash also when you ONLY play with this mod? No other mods active?

a month ago

no, what im saying is the log mentions no inteferences. i didnt actually test if it works with just the mod on its own.

a month ago

no, what im saying is the log mentions no inteferences. i didnt actually test if it works with just the mod on its own.

Then I guess its some interference. I need a factorio-current.log of you to analyze the problem. Since you are the only one having that crash it seems to be a seldom mod that causes the issue.

a month ago

its a day later now, so unfortunately both current and previous log file have been over written with new data but i can come back to this and share a copy of the log file if it happens again.
i was saying that mostly because there where no obvious errors or warnings in the log which would be related to the issue.

New response