Battery Powered

by harag

Provides several tiers of batteries that can be charged and used as fuel or to transport energy. The highest tiers require Space Exploration.

Content
9 months ago
Trains Power

b [1.2.0][NoRepro] Incompatibility with SE + K2 + AAI Vehicles

1 year, 9 months ago

Hi, I'm not sure if this is your bug to fix given the big list of mods involved but I figured I'd report it.

What happens with all of these loaded is that batteries are only accepted by non-AI vehicles - the AI versions revert to K2 vehicle fuels only.

Is there some way you could look into this? I understand if not, but I'd really like to make this playthrough work.

1 year, 9 months ago
(updated 1 year, 9 months ago)

Probably another instance where K2's fuel overhaul option requires some re-ordering of when to apply changes. I'll look into it.

1 year, 9 months ago

Hm, I tried to reproduce this, unsuccessfully. With SE + K2 + AAI vehicles I have batteries available as acceptable fuel.

I deliberately chose not to include AAI miners, btw.

1 year, 9 months ago

That's surprising, I still have the same issue in a test scenario with just those mods. Cars take batteries and AI cars don't.

If you can't reproduce it I guess the problem must be with my setup. I'll see if I can figure something out. Thanks for taking the time to look into it anyway!

1 year, 9 months ago

If you upload the scenario somewhere I can take a look at that.

New response