Battery Powered

by harag

Provides several tiers of batteries that can be charged and used as fuel or to transport energy. The highest tiers require Space Exploration.

Content
9 months ago
Trains Power

b [0.1.3][Fixed] K2: Batteries wont work in Trains and Car

2 years ago

Hi i play a K2/SE run. I Charged a bunch of Batteries for the trains but they dont take these.

Can you please take a look about this.

By the way with li-baterries its quite essy to store my hole batteryfield in my chest. :)

Greetings

MoSII

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Hm, K2 rewrites the fuel categories. I'll fix this by re-adding batteries after K2

2 years ago

What do you mean by "store my batteryfield"? Is this something bad?

2 years ago

My trains can use batteries, but why can't my car use batteries.Only AAI fuel and K2 fuel can be used

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

Probably the same problem. What kind of car are we talking about? I checked and for me the vanilla car takes batteries with K2.

2 years ago

I play a K2/SE MOD.the car with the Earendel(SE) MOD:AAI's car.if you can fix this.Thank you.

2 years ago

That's a separate issue. There's simply no support for AAI vehicles so far. Which ones are safe to be powered by batteries?

2 years ago

Hey harag
Thanks for the update. I will test it soon.
Greetings MoSII

2 years ago

First, Tersting Done it works :)

What do you mean by "store my batteryfield"? Is this something bad?

OkOk more informations. To get save in case of e CME i had 1 GW of Batteries in my mainbase. thats 1660 Vanilla Batteries. However, the capacity is not sufficient for the entire time of a CME.

With your mod, the capacity is no longer relevant. You just have to have enough charged batteries in stock.

Greetings

MoSII

2 years ago

1GW of power production means 2000 tier 1 battery-powered generators - plus the infrastructure to feed them with batteries - so it's still not for free.

2 years ago

Hihi, sure and thats good. I like that i set up a 2k unloaderbuild and keep 10k charged li.ion batteries in stock to feed them. And if i see its not enough. Ok i will take another 5k from my fab.

New response