Axial Tilt

by sparr

Adds seasonal changes to the length of the day/night.

Content
2 years ago
0.15 - 1.1
Environment

g New Desync -- Are these threads monitored?

6 years ago

I replied to an earlier thread [above] regarding multiplayer desync issues with this mod. We were forced to remove this mod from gameplay, but we'd REALLY like to reintroduce it. Is there anything to indicate that this mod conflict is known to the mod developer?

6 years ago

Submitting an issue on the github project is a much more reliable way to reach a mod developer. There are no notifications for this discussion.

6 years ago

I'm not even sure I recall my Github login credentials, as I'm not a developer and I'm not even clear on how I would go about using it.

I'll head over there to ask now, but I'll also ask here if this is a known issue or if there's a solution in the works, or at least a single-player update to being the mod to Factorio v0.16.x. I'd place a note on the Factorio forum thread if this mod had one (a search over there only yielded a fair number of references to the desynching issue, such as https://forums.factorio.com/search.php?keywords=axial+tilt.)

6 years ago

Upon my successful login to Github, I discovered that the URL listed on the info tab of this listing is a dead link. I can find github.com/sparr, but there seems to be no activity that comes up from a keyword search of the repositories for "axial."

6 years ago

I've got the github repo [re?]created. I can't reproduce your desyncs. I'd love to know what's causing them!

4 years ago

For a time, math.sin/math.cos were not sync safe. That's been fixed for a while now.

New response