Automatic Underground Pipe Connectors

by sparr

Automatically place a pipe when two undergrounds are placed at a corner or one space apart.

Utilities
5 months ago
1.0 - 1.1

b crash when making new world

5 months ago

got this error when making an new world
automatic-underground-pipe-connectors::on_init()
automatic-underground-pipe-connectors/control.lua:177: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
automatic-underground-pipe-connectors/control.lua:177: in function <automatic-underground-pipe-connectors/control.lua:166>

5 months ago

Are you playing with any other mods? Especially mods that affect pipes?

5 months ago

I using all the overhauls modpack with the quality's of life by morality

5 months ago

Playing the same combination of modpacks as bengenie and I am also getting this error.

5 months ago
(updated 5 months ago)

/begins to download 139 mods to test/

5 months ago

:-)

5 months ago

I'm still an hour away from finishing the downloads to test, but I think I found the problem just looking at the mod source.

My suspicion is that one of the mods you're using adds a recipe that produces underground pipes AND a non-placeable item as a byproduct, which I did not anticipate when I wrote the mod. If I'm right then I already have a fix and just need to test it.

5 months ago

Should be fixed in the latest version.

5 months ago

hmm I downloaded it but I get, the following error

The mod Automatic Underground Pipe Connectors (1.1.2) caused a non-recoverable error.
Please report this error to the mod author.

Error while running event automatic-underground-pipe-connectors::on_configuration_changed
automatic-underground-pipe-connectors/control.lua:188: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
automatic-underground-pipe-connectors/control.lua:188: in function <automatic-underground-pipe-connectors/control.lua:171>

5 months ago

Oh, wow. One of your mods has an underground pipe recipe with a fluid ingredient (helium to make some type of steel pipe). Not sure how I missed that when I was verifying the earlier fix.

5 months ago

Should be fixed in the latest version.

5 months ago

Works perfectly again. Thank you so much for fixing it so quickly!

New response