Autobuild

by therax

Autobuild allows your character to automatically build, deconstruct, and upgrade nearby ghosts. A more efficient alternative to mods like Bluebuild.

Utilities
4 months ago
0.17 - 1.1

g (closed) Default building speed

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Hello,

First, thank you for the time you spent developing this mod!

I am wondering what is the construction speed one should expect with this mod? In my game it's roughtly 1 or 2 objects per second. As there is "A more efficient alternative to mods like Bluebuild" in your description and Blueprint claims that "nearby entities will be auto-placed at 10/second" maybe there is something wrong with my setup.

Thanks!

4 years ago

The default speed is 6/second. “More efficient” refers to Autobuild not slowing down your game when there are 100,000s of ghosts around the way Bluebuild does.

4 years ago

Thank you for your quick answer! Is there a way to access this construction speed value to tune it? I definitely do not have a 6/second speed.

4 years ago

Are you moving? Autobuild only works when out of combat and stationary for a short time. Could you post a save game I can look at?

1 year, 8 months ago

Topic is old, but as of now, you can speed up with:
modsettings -> map -> Building cycle length in ticks : Can be lowered to increase the building frequency. (But beware performance issues, if too low)
modsettings -> per player -> Building actions per cycle: Can be increased to increase number of placed items per building cycle. (But beware performance issues, if too high)

Also, you can now move the character

New response