Auto Deconstruct Loot, Reconstructed

Automatically marks items left lying about for deconstruction around spots where entities die.

Utilities
1 year, 7 months ago

g Toggle for Automated Construction technology

1 year, 8 months ago

Requesting a toggle to re-enable this feature to help early game UPS when marking for deconstruction. Getting stuttering early on as intensity picks up during Rampant Death World runs in timing with the deconstruction sweep interval

1 year, 8 months ago

By default, the mod processes all damage events to try to avoid issuing deconstruction orders into an area likely to kill construction bots. There is a toggle to turn this off. Does that help?

1 year, 8 months ago

I've tried this configuration option but it still persists when the actual orders go out, both increasing the time of seconds between orders as well as limiting battle detection to deaths only

[deleted message]
1 year, 7 months ago

Okay, sorry about that. To be honest, I wasn't expecting a noticeable performance impact, but Rampant death worlds are kind of ... pathological.

1 year, 7 months ago

Pushed out an update after some minimal testing ;-)

I've added both an optional Construction Robotics technology gate and an option to suspend the mod's operation if you find yourself in a laggy situation. Care to check it out?

1 year, 7 months ago

Already on it, so far its been working like a charm, thanks!

New response