|Created:||2 years ago|
|Latest Version:||3.0.0 (1 year, 5 months ago)|
|Factorio version:||0.14 - 0.16|
Auto Stock automatically set up item requests based on your auto trash configuration (in game auto trash, not the excellent mod by Choumiko).
If you have less amount of items than you've set up in auto trash then a request for more items is automatically created, if you have more items then items will be automatically trashed as usual.
There's no configuration nor GUI for this mod. You only use the in-game logistics and auto trash tab found on characters after researching the necessary technologies.
You always want 500 transport belts, 50 underground belts and 50 splitters in your inventory. Open character inventory, go to "Auto trash" and select the signal for transport belts, underground belts and splitters, then set the value for the items to 500, 50 and 50. Auto Stock will now setup requests for these items in the "Logistics" tab if you don't have the specified numbers within your inventory. If you have more then the game will automatically trash the items as usual.
You've setup auto trash to remove all processing units from your inventory, but you wish to pocket craft an item that requires processing units. Simply setup a request for processing units in the "Logistics" tab, this will override the auto trash rule for processing units until you remove the request again.
Insignificant impact on performance.
No issues detected in multiplayer games.
Issues and other known weaknesses
- The bots aims to keep you at the exact amount of items, meaning that if you lose/receive items then the bots will transfer items to/from you immediately. Adding some leeway is challenging code-wise, requires configuration and makes the mod less intuitive.
- Auto Stock may rearrange item requests both in the "Logistics" and "Auto trash" tabs. Auto Stock will also create logistics request when you need more of an item, and remove the request again when you have enough.
- Updated for Factorio 0.16.
- Fixed error where attempting to request negative amount of items.
- Updated for Factorio 0.15.
- Removing auto trash filter also removes any matching item request (if item request was created by Auto Stock).
- Manually creating item request in logistics tab will now temporarily remove the item from the auto trash tab (as long as you don't specify the same value as in auto trash). This can be used to temporarily override automatic trashing/stocking.
- Fixed issue where mod would crash when requesting too many items at once.
- Fixed issue when loading game saved without Auto Stock mod.
- Will no longer remove items from logistics tabs unless it's also present in auto trash where it's configured with a lower value. What this basically means is that you can temporarily override an auto trash setting by using the logistics tab, but only for requesting more items than you've configured in auto trash.
- Initial release.