Auto Resource Redux

Automatic resource distribution between machines - for RTS like/combat focused gameplay

Overhaul
21 days ago
Logistics Cheats

b [Fixed] Crash when changing requester tank fluid and then setting a condition

26 days ago
(updated 26 days ago)

Nullius mod, trying to put a gas into a tank, was editing the condition on the requester tank and got this:

auto-resource-redux/src/GUIEntityPanel.lua:395: attempt to index field 'condition' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
auto-resource-redux/src/GUIEntityPanel.lua:395: in function 'handler'
auto-resource-redux/src/GUIDispatcher.lua:49: in function <auto-resource-redux/src/GUIDispatcher.lua:36>

Just so you know if you can do anything about it.

P.S. did a little more testing and it is kind of inconsistent.

25 days ago

I don't think this is Nullius specific. Somehow the condition table for that entity is missing. The condition table is created when opening the GUI, so I don't see how you can get it to show without that. Maybe it's a product of latency? I tried to reproduce it but I couldn't get it to crash, though I could still fix it without knowing the exact cause of the issue.

25 days ago
(updated 25 days ago)

I was trying to play through it just now and noticed that i had to be very specific with the way i set it up. I would have to set the recipe, then exit, then set the condition.

Side note, I also noticed some lag with trying to uncheck the reserve button.
It also seemed like I needed to exit from the little windows with E for it to work instead of just clikcing out of it or even the x in the corner. I am not 100% sure

20 days ago
(updated 20 days ago)

Should be fixed on 0.0.9, the issue was that changing the fluid overwrote all data for the entity, including the condition (and the entity panel expects the condition to be not nil).

18 days ago

I have not had a problem since, thanks.

New response