Auto Resource Redux

Automatic resource distribution between machines - for RTS like/combat focused gameplay

Overhaul
21 days ago
Logistics Cheats

g Unrestricted levels

make it so that the same 'inventory' is shared across all levels. pwease [>^3^]>

a month ago

Maybe could be a mod setting? What would the use case be? Warptorio?

not having to use belts to transport tonnes of items into and out of the factories in factorissimo

a month ago
(updated a month ago)

Hey, regarding to Warptorio I tried using your mod and Warptorio, but there is following problem:

When warping to another warpzone, the "storage" is reset or saved and will load its state every second warp.

ex:
I mined and burned iron ore in warpzone 1 and then warped. In the "new" warpzone 2 the storage was empty. I continued to mine and burn iron ore and warped again. In warpzone 3 the storage from warpzone 1 was loaded. After the next warp the storage from warpzone 2 was loaded and so on.

Any ideas how to workaround or fix that? I would love to see that the storage is kept regardless of the warp and warpzone you are in.

Edit:
Spent a bit more time in it and had another problem (same with factorissimo i guess):
When inside the warp factory floor the storage is not present too. So the storage seems to be only saved for one instance like "the overworld". Would be cool if the item network is saved globally if possible?

New response