Augmentor


A machine that has a chance to upgrade the quality of any item

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
6.45K
Factorio: Space Age Icon Space Age Mod
Manufacturing Cheats

b [FIXED] Target quality

3 months ago

In 2.1 target quality is multipled by 10.
Settings: 1 Augmentor: 10
Settings: 10 Augmentor: 100

2 months ago

I just discovered this also in 2.1.14

2 months ago

I found the issue, it's a typo (missing 0) under 'prototypes/entity/entity.lua - line 47
the settings value is being divided by 10 instead of 100 as I'm assuming it should be

2 months ago

Thanks,

New version is uploaded, can you check?

https://lua-api.factorio.com/2.0.77/types/Effect.html - In the old version (2.0.77), value was multiplied by 10, hence the division occured.
https://lua-api.factorio.com/2.1.14/types/Effect.html - Now base game no longer touches the value, so it should be divided by 100 to keep as percentage.

So by that logic, mod version "1.0.2" should work fine as is for Factorio 2.0.77.

2 months ago

Fixed. Thx.

2 months ago

Thank you!

New response