Attach Notes

Attach notes to combinators, entities... almost everything + Adds signposts. All notes are saved when you export a blueprint as a string (but you need the mod to read them).

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

g Thanks for a great mod!

3 years ago

I had no idea I needed this mod as much as I do.

My biggest use for this mod is for complicated circuit systems, custom-designed for what is often a very specific purpose. I set it up, and then walk away, returning only when it is no longer working properly. This may be a day, or a week, or even several months later, and of course I've forgotten why I implemented things the way I did.

Your mod let's leave notes to myself about WHY I did what I did. Why is this result divided by two? Because there are two stations. How do I turn on manually launching rockets? Turn this combinator on!

And I'm sure your mod is just that much more useful in multiplayer.

Incredibly useful mod, and your implementation is very functional. It works via copy & paste, and it works while blueprinting. Should be in the base game, and I cannot imagine playing further Factorio games without your mod. Great job!

3 years ago

Thank you too. These kinds of feedback is what keeps me motivated to update my mods. I love the factorio community :)

New response