Attach Notes

Attach notes to combinators, entities... almost everything + Adds signposts. All notes are saved when you export a blueprint as a string (but you need the mod to read them).

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b Can't close Signpost edit window if just editing the title.

5 years ago

If I go back to edit a signpost title, I can't close the window in the normal fashion. I am forced to re-edit the icon even if it is already set. Then the window will close normally and accept the changes. It would be nice sometimes to be able to create a signpost without an Icon. Maybe adding a 'Done' button would help?
Otherwise this is a great mod. Thank you.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Can't reproduce aswell, I need your savefile and mods, see your other post

5 years ago

Sorry, I have been using windows for so many years it never occured to me to use the escape key. I am so used to the normal practice of canceling imput when escape is used. For me the normal exit from a dialog in this game is the E key.
I have it bound to one of my mouse buttons. Another mod that I have been using, does have a button to press when done entering text. The Text Plates mod.

5 years ago

You don't have to use escape. Just click somewhere outside of the textfield to defocus it. Then you can normally close the window with the E key.

5 years ago

Thanks. I'll remember that.

New response