Attach Notes

Attach notes to combinators, entities... almost everything + Adds signposts. All notes are saved when you export a blueprint as a string (but you need the mod to read them).

Utilities
2 years ago
0.16 - 1.1

b [Resolved] missing signal

5 years ago

Hi,

I am unable to choose the "Attached Note" Signal corresponding to the item(?) "Attached Note" in a constant combinator. I am using the Missing items cicuit mod to check if any ghosts are placed and would like to be able to exclude the "Attached Note" ghosts, for which I Need to set up this Signal.

Is a blueprint with an attached note supposed to place this attached note? If not, that might have to do with other mods im using. But the Signal Problem occurs with only your mod active.

5 years ago

The Attached note is an entity used by the mod to save all notes in blueprints. Remove it and all notes are gone.

5 years ago
(updated 5 years ago)

Ok. So then to my initial Problem: I can not choose the "Attached Note"- item Signal in a constant combinator.

I just realized, that the ghost of the attached note is only placed, becouse i use recursive blueprints. Still the Problem holds up.

5 years ago

This is a bug in the Missing items mod. it should exclude any hidden items automatically...

Quick fix to make items visible: You can try unpacking the attach notes mod, opening prototypes/helper.lua and removing every line with: flags = { "hidden" },
(Untested)

New response