Assembler Pipe Passthrough

Adds more pipe connections to allow assemblers (chem plants, refineries, pumpjacks and modded miners (all toggled by settings)) to pass through fluids, like electric miners.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Transport Drones - Fixed

2 years ago

Rename Transport_Drones in path "integrations/Transport_Drones" UPCASE, file not found...

2 years ago

I'm not sure I understand that the issue is?

2 years ago
(updated 2 years ago)

I haven't tried to reproduce the error, but there is a upper-case lower-case mismatch between the file you're looking for in integrations and the file that is there.

You're looking for 'integrations/Transport_Drones'
if mods['Transport_Drones'] then require('integrations/Transport_Drones') end

but inside integrations we only have 'integrations/transport_drones'

2 years ago

That seems odd; as the source I have is already the correct capitalisation.

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198104144391700490/935456649349562378/unknown.png

Can you please confirm which OS this is on?

2 years ago

Are they talking about this error?

31.504 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Failed to load mod "assembler-pipe-passthrough": assembler-pipe-passthrough/data-updates.lua:105: module integrations/Transport_Drones not found; no such file assembler-pipe-passthrough/integrations/Transport_Drones.lua no such file assembler-pipe-passthrough/integrations/Transport_Drones.lua no such file core/lualib/integrations/Transport_Drones.lua
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
assembler-pipe-passthrough/data-updates.lua:105: in main chunk
31.506 Loading mod core 0.0.0 (data.lua)
31.794 Checksum for core: 3046847990
31.839 Error ModManager.cpp:1577: Error in assignID: recipe-category with name 'crafting' does not exist.

2 years ago

Ok.

This was caused by a git bug/windows being a little odd in it's handling of casing.

This is fixed (fingers crossed) in 2022.01.31

This thread has been locked.