Assembler Pipe Passthrough

Adds more pipe connections to allow assemblers (chem plants, refineries, pumpjacks and modded miners (all toggled by settings)) to pass through fluids, like electric miners.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Bugs with output connection

4 years ago

If other mods (like Krastorio) add the possibility to get an output from assemblers, this mod will override the exit output

4 years ago

Yes.
And you are aware of the method in which to add them to the blacklist in order for APP not to touch them.

See the FAQ for more details.

4 years ago

I talk about vanilla assemblers

4 years ago

Are you talking about having a recipe that has both fluid input and fluid output?

4 years ago

Yes, about recipes that have in results one or more fluid that will enable an output on assemblers, and with the method that u use for add the second input-output on an assemblers, is impossible get the fluid. For fix this the assemblers fluid connection must be 3, 2 input-output and 1 only output, maybe is not necessary if not exist any recipes that have fluid in one recipes results, but if one mod will add it, this mod make that recipe unusable.

For now i have to place this mod in Krastorio conflicts until is will be fixed, because some recipes become unusable.

4 years ago

Hi Linver,

Yes - this is a known issue.
It's also something that I am trying to resolve after several CTD's.

I will let you know if there is a fix in future.

4 years ago

Thank u

4 years ago

Linver:
I've made some major changes in the latest update of the mod, as it caused some changes in the game engine to be effected.
Could you please verify that there is still incompatibility?

4 years ago

Seems fixed, I'm updating info

Thanks for ur work

This thread has been locked.