Assembler Pipe Passthrough

Adds more pipe connections to allow assemblers (chem plants, refineries, pumpjacks and modded miners (all toggled by settings)) to pass through fluids, like electric miners.

Content
1 year, 9 months ago
0.17 - 1.1
Manufacturing

b Water does not flow from one side to the other

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I am using a recipe from the waterfill mod. Seems like water should flow through the machine in either direction as long as any recipe is set to enable the pipe ports. I haven't tried with other recipes yet.
Edit: Checked with cement recipe. Does not work there either. Incompatibility with other mods? Mayb Bobs?

4 years ago

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/198104144391700490/597972602752860170/unknown.png

I'm failing to reproduce the error.

I've tested with Waterfill, Bob's Intermediates and Bob's electronics - No issues.

Do you have a screenshot of it not working?

4 years ago

I guess I will need to test it with my test map and see if I can find another mod that is causing it. I don't see how a picture in this case would prove anything. I will respond to this thread after some testing. Thank you.

4 years ago

Because if you can prove to me via a screenshot that it's not working, then it may be something with your specific setup (somehow). The more information you can provide, gives me more to work with.

4 years ago

I see what the problem is. Two assembler machines connected directly to each other will get the liquid transferred.
If I place a pipe between them I get no liquid transferred. This is unlike how the electric miners work. With them I can interconnect them with pipes and they work fine. This is a bug with your mod.

4 years ago

Fixed in version 0.0.4

4 years ago

Thank you. Works great. :)

This thread has been locked.