Arrow Inserter

by Bleb1k

A completely new approach to inserters: they are placed between machines and belts, which allows you to create much more compact designs! Enjoy the beautiful movement of objects that bounce seamlessly where they need to. They function similarly to the Dyson Sphere Program (DSP) and all types of inserters are supported, even from some popular mods. Who wants to leave space between assembler and belt anyway?

Content
10 months ago
Logistics

b [Not a bug] Speed

1 year, 11 months ago

I have one mod that changes the speed of Yellow Inserter, but I don't think it's reflecting on the arrows. Maybe you should update the arrow speeds on "data-final-fixes" phase?

Thanks

1 year, 11 months ago

Can you link the mod you're using? I think it would be more accurate here to say the arrows follow the default yellow inserter speed.

1 year, 11 months ago

Yes, link would be nice! I need to know what I'm working with :)

1 year, 11 months ago

I installed this mod recently: https://mods.factorio.com/mod/YellowInserterLove

I don't check if the yellow arrow is different of the yellow inserter (after the modification), but I think so (both use data-updates to create / change the entities!)

Thanks for the reply!

1 year, 11 months ago

YellowInserterLove mod changes rotation speed to 432, and arrows changes to 0.8 of that walue, which is 345.6, that rounds up to 346!
Everything is ok :)

New response