Armor Frames

Add armor variations for each tier with class themed abilities. Frame classes have the ability to interface with a 'Buddy' which provides extra functions on their respective class branches.

1 year, 11 months ago
0.18 - 1.1

b Random Chrashes

1 year, 11 months ago

so ive been playing with this mod for awhile and i have experienced a good number of crashes now because of this mod.

it started with my friend wearing red armor and dying and if that happens boom the server crashes.
now its escalated because something has gone horribly wrong and everytime my friend tries to join the server dies because of this bug.

anyway its good mod if you try to ignore the bugs. ive been using the green armor and so far have not encountered any bugs similar that makes the server die.

ps here is the error
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/436441271557554177/984489898683818004/error.PNG

1 year, 11 months ago

Heya,

The crashing is hopefully fixed in 0.5.4. Didn't have the time to test the case in multiplayer, though, so in case the server still dies can you send a screencap of the error again? Working on adding a few safeguards to prevent similar multiplayer booms in a future version.

New response