Amator Phasma's Library (forked)

by ldinc

First of all: this is a resource and code library for my other mods. It self comes with extended functions for inserter: 1) make it possible that a inserter can handle the 'burnt_result_inventory' on all machines. 2) burner inserter can leech fuel from pickup and drop target. 3) burner inserters are capable to chain fuel through all burner type machines. These features are enabled by default when you have installed one of my other mods, if they need it. Otherwise you can control it yourself, whether you need it or not.

5 months ago

b Some Bug Fixes regarding AAI Industry

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

Hello again,
these fixes are crucial for AAI Industry and Amator Coal & Steam with the compatibilty patch enabled, so Coal & Steam doesn't crash because of it.

The first bug (see first post here) has already been dealt with thanks to notnotmelon. To Implement this bug fix in your library fork, I suggest to download the latest fork from notnotmelon and copy this file:

__apm-lib-notnotmelon__/lib/utils/patch/aai.lua

To replace your file in this path:

__apm_lib_ldinc__/lib/utils/patch/aai.lua

This should incorporate all fixes done by notnotmelon.

The second bug is related to a change in the settings menu in AAI Industry, which changed a startup setting to a global setting.
The bug fix is provided by me :). At line 40 in file:

__apm_lib_ldinc__/lib/script/patch/aai.lua

You need to change this:

if settings.startup['crash-sequence'].value then

To this:

if settings.global['crash-sequence'].value then

With those fixes, AAI Industry should be compatibel again. I will also write bug fix suggestions in Nuclear and Coal & Steam aswell.

Have a nice day!

1 year, 5 months ago

Hi! Thx for your help! I'll release 0.23.04 with fix!
Other bugs i would try to get in progress on weekend

1 year, 5 months ago
(updated 1 year, 5 months ago)

That's good to hear!
The bug fix suggestions for Nuclear and Coal & Steam should be up now in their respective discussions I previously opened.

Thank you again for updating.

New response