Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam deprecated

A version of Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam that works in Factorio 1.0 The official version will crash on startup

Content
3 years ago
Manufacturing

b Incompatibility with AAI Industry & Angel's Refining

3 years ago

In previous versions of Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam it was working fine.
It also has compatibility options to do patches for those mods to ensure compatibility with them.

But now trying to load this mod with AAI Industry generates the following error:

Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Failed to load mod "apm-power-notnotmelon": __apm-power-notnotmelon__/data-final-fixes.lua:1: __apm-lib-notnotmelon__/lib/utils/patch/aai.lua:10: attempt to index field 'vehicle-fuel' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
    __apm-lib-notnotmelon__/lib/utils/patch/aai.lua:10: in function 'generate_vehicle_fuel'
    __apm-power-notnotmelon__/prototypes/integrations/fuel.lua:96: in main chunk
    [C]: in function 'require'
    __apm-power-notnotmelon__/data-final-fixes.lua:1: in main chunk
stack traceback:
    [C]: in function 'require'
    __apm-power-notnotmelon__/data-final-fixes.lua:1: in main chunk

Loading this mod with Angel's Refining generates this error:

Error ModManager.cpp:1514: Error while loading recipe prototype "apm_wood_0" (recipe): Difficulty normal: Key "amount_min" not found in property tree at ROOT.recipe.apm_wood_0.normal.results[0]
Modifications: Amator Phasma's Coal & Steam › Angel's Refining

I am unsure about the state of the other compatibility options this mod offers, as I am not using any other mods from the option list.
Is it possible to fix those compatibility issues ?

Thank you in advance.

3 years ago

should be fixed

let me know if there are anymore issues

3 years ago

If I load this mod with both enabled, I get this error:

Mods to disable:Failed to load mods: Error while running setup for entity prototype "burner-ore-crusher" (assembling-machine): When next_upgrade is set entity mining result must not contain item product with "hidden" flag set. Mining results with no item products are allowed.

Mods to be disabled:
• angelsrefining (0.11.16)
• apm-power-notnotmelon (1.0.1)
• aai-industry (0.4.19)
• apm-power-notnotmelon (1.0.1)
3 years ago

I've uploaded a fix for this

3 years ago

It's working for me now.

Thank you very much!

3 years ago

:)