Amator Phasma's Library

First of all: this is a resource and code library for my other mods. It self comes with extended functions for inserter: 1) make it possible that a inserter can handle the 'burnt result inventory' on all machines. 2) burner inserters can leech fuel from pickup and drop target. 3) burner inserters are capable to chain fuel through all burner type machines.

3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18

b Sandbox crash on load, plus missing burner inserter recipe

4 years ago

Hi there, excellent work on the nuclear mod, thanks.

I've found that the game crashes when loading up a sandbox map on 0.18.17 with apm_lib active, fine on normal map:

Error while running event apm_lib::on_player_created (ID 24)
apm_lib/lib/script/equipment.lua:136: attempt to index local 'inventory' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
apm_lib/lib/script/equipment.lua:136: in function 'get_burner'
apm_lib/lib/script/equipment.lua:399: in function 'player_has_burner_equipment'
apm_lib/lib/script/equipment.lua:409: in function 'control_equipment_manager_shortcut'
apm_lib/lib/script/equipment.lua:435: in function 'check_equipment_manager'
apm_lib/control.lua:168: in function 'event_on_player_created'
apm_lib/control.lua:198: in function <apm_lib/control.lua:198>

Also this mod or the nuclear mod seems to do something funny with the Burner Inserter recipe when used with AAI Industries and Bob's Assembling Machines - the Burner Inserter is not craftable within the game nor within FNEI, which is awkward as it's an ingredient, direct or indirect, in every other inserter recipe. The problem is resolved by removing one of either your nuclear mod, AAI Industries or Bob's Assembling Machines. The problem has existed for a while on 0.17 but it's only now that I've properly tried to narrow it down. No other mods are running at present except for AAI Industries, your nuclear mod plus lib and resources, and Bob's lib and Assembling Machines (and FNEI to check). Any ideas? Thanks

New response