Amator Phasma's Energy (Addon)

This is a small mod that adds electric cars and tanks (thats needs batteries) and a charging station. Vanilla and Bob's batteries have now a fuel value, if these are depleted you can recharge them at a charging station.

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

b Laser tank- missing spent batteries.

4 years ago

Using laser tank i do not get spent batteries.

4 years ago

Hi, thanks for the report,

should be fixed in version 0.18.06 of this mod.

4 years ago

thank you.

4 years ago

after update spent battery only appears when tank run out of power - as it do not have any batteries in fuel slots. And in remote control mode spent batteries are removed/ disappear from waste slots.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

after update spent battery only appears when tank run out of power - as it do not have any batteries in fuel slots. And in remote control mode spent batteries are removed/ disappear from waste slots.

update: sorry for double post, AAI programmable vehicles made that problem, is it possible to fix it or its the way that AAI mod works?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

My guess is that the script from AAI programmable vehicles doesn't take burnt results into account.

I have not yet found the time to take a closer look at the script.
But I suspect that the Earendel has to make an adjustment to his script, so this can work as expected.

If have the time you can gently ask Earendel to take a look at this.

Id have this not done by my self for now because I hate it to ask other modders if I can not point them at the exact spot and also come with a good solution... :>

And I'm to busy at the moment with refining my mods and code basis, I have now six persons who playing with my mods in various variants with other mods, and the results/reports take 100% of my time that I can affort for modding. But this problem is on my list, and I think after the next 3-4 weeks I have time to look into this and then report to Earendel and ask him for a patch of his mod.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

i had problem that removed fuel from burner generator in vehicles and my guess is that spent battery appear there but its removed because it seems that vehicles when switching between modes lose some thing inside grid and maybe in burner waste slots.
Still greate job, and thank you for this amazing mod!

PS could u make small mod that would add Non-rechargeable cheaper batteries ? Something like solid fuel+engine

New response