Angel's Petrochem NaOH

This mod changes the Saline Water Electrolysis created by Arch666Angel. Now there is one step more to get solid Sodium Hydroxide: Sodium Hydroxide Solution. The ratio is 100 Saline Water to 25 Chloride, 25 Hydrogen and 50 Sodium Hydroxide Solution. The Sodium Hydroxide Solution can be clarified to avoid to store more and more Sodium (Hydroxide).

Content
5 years ago
Fluids

b Unable to research with seablock

5 years ago

I can't research the sodium production without the sodium research and i can't craft blue science without aluminium... and i need sodium to make aliminium. Looping block bug.

I think you would reduce the science needed to the 3 reserachs to reach sodium crystallization (red and green science) or create a new research to this only recipe or a new recipe with low production.

5 years ago

Jep, in general the SienceCostTweaker mod creates a looping block bug. Maybe you could add an inefficient recipy for early Sodium Hydroxid if this mod is present.

5 years ago

Can confirm, still not possible with Seablock, might just reenable the old recipe aswell, to have it not break Seablock.

New response