Angel's Bio Processing

Adds ways to recycle and process waste products through biological means and make use of biological processes and farming.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

b Mod Mismatch Detected

6 years ago

My friend and I downloaded the same mod (this one) on the same version of the game (.16 latest) and every time we try to connect we get the error.

Error: "Mods mismatch detected! angelsbioprocessing: Mod contents are different even though versions are the same"

6 years ago

I'm having the same issue with the same error message. I've even transferred the file to my friend to make sure we had the exact file.

5 years ago

Same here it worked fine until a cuple of minutes gao when i changed mod settings. I redownloaded the mod file and reupped it on my server still can't connect with the exact same error message.

5 years ago

Brainfart: I resetted the Mod settings to default now it is working fine again. If i find a minute I'll try and experiment to see which setting had the effect.

5 years ago

It seems to be connected to the alien artifact setting. If it is in default its works fine...if you change it it leads to the mismatch message

5 years ago

the server host has to pass its "mod-settings.dat" settings and replace in C: \ Users \ USER \ AppData \ Roaming \ Factorio \ mods