Angel's Bio Processing

Adds ways to recycle and process waste products through biological means and make use of biological processes and farming.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

g Update 0.16

6 years ago

I love this mod, please Update it.

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

Thanks for your hard work, I love your mods and without them Factorio would not be the same! I hope you update all your mods to 0.16. You are great!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

1-, in info.json: change
"factorio_version": "0.15",
to 0.16

2- in each file of the prototype folder (even the one inside folders)
for each appearance of icon = "adresse of an image",

add this line

icon_size = 32,

exemple:

type = "item",
name = "algae-farm",
icon = "angelsbioprocessing/graphics/icons/algae-farm.png",
icon_size = 32,
flags = {"goes-to-quickbar"},
subgroup = "bio-processing-buildings",
order = "a[algae-farm]",
place_result = "algae-farm",
stack_size = 10,if you do right, you shouldn't have any problem

I use wordpad for the json file edit and LUAEDIT for the lua files:)

this should allow you to play bioproccessing while waiting the official update:)

6 years ago

to change it for 0.16, while waiting for official: unzip the folder then follow what's up

6 years ago

Wow thanks! Some work but it works! That's really nice of you!

6 years ago

You do not happen to have a possibility for the Logistics mod? I tried it but did not make it.

6 years ago

Thank you for the update!

6 years ago
(updated 6 years ago)

@ zeus22 sorry for logistic: it had some more change going on with component (angel) and so on wich make them harder to fix, glad it worked

also angel could confirm, but i couldn't share a folder with all change even if i would like, (due to the license angel use)

6 years ago

Thanks for your answer, I have already made angels component work. Get only with the logistics mod a Lua error of the cargoport ... Of course I do not want to get you from angel trouble. πŸ˜‰ I guess I just have to wait ...