Angel's Bio Processing

Adds ways to recycle and process waste products through biological means and make use of biological processes and farming.

Content
a month ago
0.14 - 1.1
Environment

g Crashes on start with v0.3.0 (0.14.21 build 25327, steam, linux, x86_64)

7 years ago

crashes on startup of factorio when v0.3.0 is installed.

from the log:
3.423 Checksum for mod angelsbioprocessing: 3634188277
4.375 Error Util.cpp:57: Error while loading recipe prototype "algae-brown-burning" (recipe): Recipe algae-brown-burning must have at least one product.
Modifications: angelsbioprocessing

with v0.2.1 it starts.

7 years ago

missing parts of bobmods?

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

hey i have the same problem, any idea of it ?
I'm in windows 7 32bits

edit 3: i just reboot my computer, and now its fine

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

So I am having this exact same problem on version 0.3.0 using Factorio 0.14.22.

However, I am a bit confused, does this mod require Bobs mods or not? I don't have any of Bobs mods active but I can still enable this mod without conficts after the game has loaded.
If Bobs mods are required then please add it to the dependencies. If it's not required then this must be a bug.

7 years ago

@Archangel666 I have the same problem that zeus did, I dont have bobs enemies or warfare, since I play with peacemod to remove enemies altogether. is this mod dependent on those two specifically?

7 years ago

same problem, Your info.json doesn't include a required dependency on bobsenemies, only optional. bump @dabuscus214's question.

7 years ago

I'm getting this error as well. Installing bobsenemies and warfare did not correct the issue.

7 years ago
(updated 7 years ago)

Getting this error whilst loading with different Jsons for different saves. Solved it by manually adding the angelsbioprocessing into the json and setting it to false. Looks in my case to be loading without the bobs mods, tries to load the bio mod first and crashes as there's no corresponding data for it. By turning it off it loads the others without loading the bio mod.

This is what I added, via notepad. Just copied the normal formatting for the file.
{
"name": "angelsbioprocessing",
"enabled": "false"
},

Hope that helps people!

EDIT: Once it's loaded the bobs mods into the json I "THINK" it shouldnt happen again. A.K.A once it's loaded in and you've exited and entered factorio again.