Angel's Liquid Alloy Mixing

by Docteur

A fix to Aragas's Alloy Mixing mod. Adds Alloy Mixer that is used to mix molten metals into alloys directly and adds the ability to remelt metal into molten liquids. Supports Bob's Mods, MadClown01's Processing and ShinyAngelGFX.

Content
4 months ago
Mining Fluids

g Bug (Seablock) - Gunmetal Remelting

4 months ago

Hey, is there any way to fix this... I'm playing with the Seablock modpack (which is just a collection of Bob's and Angel's mods) and when I try to install this mod it throws me an error at startup i.e., "Molten-Gunmetal-Remelting Recipe". When Daktush updated this mod (2 years ago) a user had the same issue in his discussion thread. https://mods.factorio.com/mod/angelsextended-remelting-fixed/discussion/63d0eb078058ad51dcc4b7a2

4 months ago

Hey, I'll check it. Could you please give me your full modlist? I'm playing with Bob's and Angel's and I don't have the error. Thanks. Any log is also very useful.

4 months ago

This is very strange, you have both bobplates and angelsmelting that defines liquid-molten-gunmetal... I'll look into it

4 months ago

Do you have gunmetal in Seablock?

4 months ago

Yeah, it's weird. No gunmetal components, nor molten gunmetal even appear in game as materials in the FNEI menu. Maybe the Seablock core mod is disabling the gunmetal for some reason? In short, it seems that your mod is trying to hook to gunmetal, which is not even present in the assets. I guess that the question is, is gunmetal supposed to be present in Seablock? If it is, then some other mod is likely conflicting and disabling it. I'm gonna open a discussion thread in Seablock and link to this conversation to see if maybe they can give some insight into this issue https://mods.factorio.com/mod/SeaBlock/discussion/659b2e636b84fd901986f457.

4 months ago

Sounds good. If you find a mod that disables gunmetal, please tell me, I'll add a condition to the molten gunmetal recipe to avoid the conflict :)

4 months ago

Yeah, I think that was the issue. This was the Seablock author's response: "There's no use for Gunmetal in Sea Block normally so it's disabled. If other mods want Angel's gunmetal to exist, they should set the trigger for it." Anyways, if that's easy to correct, then I'm all for it... but if not then you don't have to bother... as I imagine coding as something tedious and laborious lol. Glad we got to the bottom of it though.

4 months ago

The incompatibility is fixed; at least, I'm able to launch the game with the Seablock modpack installed. :) Hopefully there shouldn't be any more issue, but don't hesitate to ping here if it's the case. Thanks for your help in understanding the issue

New response