Sea Block

No ore patches, expand from a small island. Also install the 'Sea Block Pack - Official' mod for a complete modpack

Overhaul
2 months ago
0.14 - 1.1

g [Not a Bug] Gunmetal Not Present

3 months ago

Hey, I'm playing with Seablock and I'm having conflict with another mod involving gunmetal. Could be an issue with my mod selections, but to isolate the issue somewhat, can you tell me if gunmetal is supposed to be present in Sea Block (cuz it's not showing up in my FNEI menu and this other mod I'm trying to use can't hook to it cuz it's not present)? Here's a link to our discussion just for reference https://mods.factorio.com/mod/angels-liquid-alloy-mixing/discussion/65956b7248a15ec606222998 Thanks!

3 months ago

There's no use for Gunmetal in Sea Block normally so it's disabled. If other mods want Angel's gunmetal to exist, they should set the trigger for it.

If they don't care if it exists or not, then they should check before assuming that it does exist.

3 months ago

Thanks for the quick response, that simplifies things a bit in regards to isolating the issue. You can mark this issue as fixed/resolved/closed if you want. P.S. Thanks for putting together/maintaining this modpack. I know I'm cheating it a little with some QOL mods, but even still, Seablock is very well balanced, time consuming, and challenging modpack (especially when it comes to keeping everything looking neat lol). Love it!

3 months ago

Glad to hear that you're enjoying it! ☺️

New response