Advanced Pumpjacks


Adds advanced pumpjacks that can extract more resources from oil fields.

Content
2 months ago
2.0 - 2.1
799
Fluids

b Surface properties in 1.4.1 / 2.1 [CLOSED]

2 months ago

When installing this mod in Factorio 2.1, it defaults to version 1.4.1, and despite the changelog mentioning the change to update the surface properties, it still gives an error (I think it was fixed in the 2.0 branch but not the 2.1 branch):

Failed to load mods: Error in assignID: surface-property with name 'surface' does not exist.

At ROOT.recipe.pumpjack-mk3.surface_conditions[0].property

Source: pumpjack-mk3 (recipe).

2 months ago

I wondered what was going on. I have had the same problem, bit never noticed it was downloading the wrong version.

I also got 1.4.1, even though 1.3. is listed here. as the latest version.

2 months ago

I wondered what was going on. I have had the same problem, bit never noticed it was downloading the wrong version.

I also got 1.4.1, even though 1.3.3 is listed here as the latest version.

2 months ago

So, I am still playing 2.0 and i needed to update the mod for 2.1 so that's why. I also fixed the bug on the 2.1 version.

2 months ago

For more context the version 1.3.x is for 2.0 and the 1.4.x is for 2.1. So went you are playing with 2.1 the only version that you can see is the 1.4.x and for 2.0 is the 1.3.x.

2 months ago

/Thumbs up

This thread has been locked.