Content
4 years ago
0.17 - 0.18
Manufacturing

g Fluid fueled heat pump?

4 years ago

Please?

4 years ago

I want one, too. I just haven't come up with a graphic that satisfies me. What do you think I should use?

4 years ago

Honestly, does the existing Heat pump not look decent with pipe inputs?

4 years ago

It looks terrible on the sides, but probably OK on the front or back. Reactors can't be rotated, so I can't setup this to rotate (I think. The only possible exception would be that sometimes buildings automatically become rotatable when I add an asymmetrical pipe input arrangement, but I suspect with the reactor even this won't work. I will try it when I have a chance.). I think it could look OK if I restricted the pipe input to only the top and/or bottom. But I do hate to restrict logistics choices like that. I want to make one, though, for sure, so I might even make a temporary version that doesn't look great.

4 years ago

You were right. It can't be rotated.

4 years ago

OK. Hey, I appreciate all the feedback. I haven't had time to play/mod Factorio in a few months. I'll get back to it, though. I tried hard to make sure there weren't any huge issues before disappearing. Hopefully more polishing, soon. The main factor holding things back is my own graphical inability. I don't want to point out the various things that bug me about the current implementations lest others start to notice them, too. :P

4 years ago

I'm the sort of person that doesn't localise things if nobody else is going to use it. I'm the wrong sort of person to talk to about that.

4 years ago

+1 this

New response