by ElAdamo

Two electrons walk into a bar...

Content
3 years ago
0.17 - 1.0
Manufacturing

g Cannot load with APP

4 years ago

This mod cannot load with Assembler Pipe Passthrough mod because it breaks tier 3 assembling machine.

Honestly I would rather prefer there being a separate machine, that can be blacklisted by APP, because I cannot live without my assemblers placed with little piping, especially since other assembler tiers remain the same as before.

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

Does the game crash or does it not work simply due to the change in pipe placement?

4 years ago
(updated 4 years ago)

I'm not ready to give up my use of the mk3 assembler, although I'll consider it. In the meantime, I have adjusted my use of pipe connections on the entity to, I believe, match pipe passthrough. This is my attempt to find a balanced solution that fixes the issue on both ends. Do let me know if it works!

Note that pipe passthrough actually makes the assemblers act more like a pump than a pipe (but a pump in both directions), and so this means that the same is now true of mk3 assemblers under this chemical mod. It's an interesting feature, I suppose.

4 years ago

Can't get this to load either.

4 years ago

Without more details about the error, there isn't much I can do.

4 years ago

Sorry, am new to modding. If this mod effects assembling machines, the incompatibility might be caused by Bob's new assembling machines, or a mod that adds burner assembling machines.

New response