ab logistics center

by ABacker

Consume power to teleport items. A replace of robots logistics, configurable and UPS friendly.

Content
3 years ago
0.16 - 0.18
Logistics

i Compatibility with multiple planets/surfaces

3 years ago

First of all I love this mod and I would no more play without :-) Thank you to keeping it running.

Some mods adds surfaces acting as planets/moons/astroids etc.
But all logistics centers use the same "channel", so its doesnt matter on wich planet it stands an all use resources of all surfaces together so I dont need to fly from planet to planet to transport items. This is too cheaty and your mod is flagged as incompatible.
My idea is to separate the logistic centers. Use for each surface (planet, moon etc) a different channel, also with different configuration, so we have a channel for each surface. Some of those channels (e.g .Factorisimo2 surface) could be combinated together if these surface logical accociated with a planet/moon.

For the first try I dont realy need logistics centers in Factorisimo2, so is would be ok, if no channel combined.

It is important that nothing is transported between the surfaces, so that your mod won't be listed as incompatible in mod Space Exploration.

Many thanks. I would be happy about an answer

3 years ago

Sorry for replying you this late, I'm busy these days.

Working with multi-surface is one of the features on my todo list, but it takes a lot of time. Perhaps I'll do it on my next long vacation.

Sorry and thanks.

New response